Licensing and copyright
Licence : The Bulletin de la Dialyse à Domicile (home dialysis bulletin) is published by the RDPLF under license Creative Common CC by 4.0
General policy for open Access
The Bulletin de la Dialyse à Domicile is registered in Sherpa Romeo :
In summary :
You are authorized to :
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
- for any purpose, even commercially.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and Indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
The RDPLF cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the above license terms.
Authors retain ownership of the copyright for their content, but allow anyone to download, reuse, reprint, modify, distribute and/or copy the content as long as the original authors and source are cited. No permission is required from the authors or the publishers. Appropriate attribution can be provided by simply citing the original article (e.g., Synthetic 2018 data report of the French Language Peritoneal Dialysis and Home Hemodialysis registry (RDPLF). Bulletin de la Dialyse à Domicile 2019. 2(1) https://doi.org/10.25796/bdd.v2i1.19093).
For any reuse or redistribution of an article, users must also make clear the license terms under which the work was published. This broad license was developed to facilitate free access to, and unrestricted reuse of, original works of all types. Applying this standard license to your own work will ensure that it is freely and openly available in perpetuity.